Xbox 360 Jailbreak
Below you will find a detailed explanation and all of the required files in order to perform an Xbox 360 jailbreak by yourself. Our files are currently compatible with all Xbox 360 models and their corresponding firmware versions.
Original Firmware > Custom Firmware 4.62 (Updated: 07/2016)
After spending an awful long time researching any potential method to achieve an Xbox 360 jailbreak, our team has successfully managed to do so. It is now possible for people to easily learn how to jailbreak Xbox 360 consoles. Our methodology only requires the use of a USB storage device, unlike the inherently more difficult Xbox 360 Jtag techniques that existed in the past few years. We also provide instructions for how to perform a PS4 jailbreak too.
How To Jailbreak Xbox 360
1. Before you attempt your Xbox 360 jailbreak, please ensure that you know exactly what age, and therefore model your Xbox 360 is.
2. Utilizing the diagram above, please identify the appropriate Xbox 360 jailbreak download file. It is crucial that you ensure that your Xbox 360 model matches your chosen option.
3. Utilizing either WinRAR or 7zip, extract the file that you have just downloaded. Open the extracted folder and you should see a file named – XBX360UPDATE.PUP.
5. Locate the XBX360UPDATE.PUP file that you downloaded earlier on in this process. Move this file to be within the new UPDATE folder.
6. Make sure that you always safely eject any external storage device (USB/HDD) from your computer.
7. Plug in your USB or HDD to your Xbox 360 and then turn it on.
8. Navigate to your Xbox 360’s settings tab and the system software update, they can be found at the following location:
Settings > System
9. Select to update via external storage media.
10. Proceed with the system software update and confirm all of the relevant instructions displayed on your monitor.
11. You must now wait for approximately ten minutes in order for the update to complete.
12. Following the completion of the update, ensure that you switch it off immediately and then restart your console.
13. After your Xbox 360 has rebooted, your new custom firmware will have been successfully installed onto your console.
CONGRATULATIONS – YOU HAVE NOW SUCCESSFULLY JAILBROKEN YOUR Xbox 360!